Accelerate Your Cloud Adoption
Northern Sky’s IT Infrastructure Services support planning, building and managing cloud environments with a portfolio of flexible choices. They include Microsoft Azure cloud offerings that host virtual data centers, multi-tenant enterprise services and virtual data desktops.
Northern Sky's IT Infrastructure Overview
Our hosted and managed cloud infrastructure runs in Microsoft’s world-class data centers and gives enterprises the choice and flexibility for managing mission critical applications in a hybrid cloud environment. And because we use Microsoft Azure for provisioning, automated monitoring and orchestration of multiple clouds, you can manage and scale applications without adding hardware or hiring specialized skills.
We can deliver a hybrid IT infrastructure based on your choice of heterogeneous cloud platforms, including:
- Private, public and hybrid deployment models
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS delivery models
IT Infrastructure Areas of Focus
Northern Sky’s IT Infrastructure practice serves clients today in the following areas:
- Dedicated Data Center Services: Northern Sky offers dedicated cloud environments hosted in Microsoft Azure and managed on a per client basis. Each cloud runs in a highly customized environment with enterprise class functionality designed to meet a wide range of customer requirements.
- Virtual Data Center Services: This service enables multi-tiered infrastructure profiles. The profiles help clients to securely host critical applications with similar cost and efficiency benefits found in a multi-tenant cloud environment.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Services: Virtual desktops are fully operational and supported 24/7. We also offer an end-user help desk service option.